PVC PRESSURE FITTINGS
TTC - PVC Pressure Fittings are used in potable water, industrial plants, chemical plants, irrigation supply, golf course construction, pool & spa. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is one of the thermoplastic materials most frequently specified for a variety of products used in the pipe and fittings industry.
Design standards: TTC PVC Pressure Fittings are made to conformed to ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards. The standards include thread and socket specifications, length, wall thickness, burst test, material test, quality control and identification requirements.
Features & Advantages
• PVC fittings for pressure piping applications
• From 15mm to 300 mm
• ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards
• 225 PSI @ 73 F
• 150 PSI @ 73 F
• Corrosion resistance
• Chemical resistance : PVC Compression Fittings are resistant to a wide range of chemicals
• Strength. TTC fittings offer both high impact and high tensile strength
• Easy installation
• Cost effective and maintenance free