PVC FLANGE & EPDM GASKET
TTC – PVC Flanges & EPDM Gaskets are used in potable water, industrial plants, chemical plants, irrigation supply, golf course construction, pool & spa.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is one of the thermoplastic materials most frequently specified for a variety of products used in the pipe and fittings industry.
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber) has a good resistance to hot water and steam, detergents, caustic potash solutions, sodium hydroxide solutions, silicone oil and greases, many polar solvents, many diluted acids and chemicals. They can be used between -45ºC and +130ºC (peroxide-cured -50ºC to +150ºC)
Design standards: TTC PVC Flanges are made to conformed to ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards. The standards include thread and socket specifications, length, wall thickness, burst test, material test, quality control and identification
Features & Advantages
PVC Flanges & EPDM Gaskets are used for jointing in pipelines, connection, system modification or repair work.
• From 1/2" to 10”
• ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards
• 225 PSI @ 73 F
• 150 PSI @ 73 F
• All raw materials are virgin plastic with no lead; mercury.
• All Flanges are tested and supplied with quality certificates.
• The material can withstand most types of acids & based in industrial, chemical, potable water and irrigation application.
• All Flanges are easy to installation, high quality and very economical.