PVC COMPRESSION FITTINGS
TTC - PVC Compression Fittings are used in potable water, industrial plants, chemical plants, irrigation supply, golf course construction, pool & spa. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is one of the thermoplastic materials most frequently specified for a variety of products used in the pipe and fittings industry.
Design standards: TTC PVC Compression Fittings are made to conformed to ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards. The standards include thread and socket specifications, length, wall thickness, burst test, material test, quality control and identification requirements.
Features & Advantages
• PVC Compression Fittings are used for quick connection instant, system modification or repair work
• From 1/2" to 6”
• ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards
• 225 PSI @ 73 F
• 150 PSI @ 73 F
• Quick and easy installation
• Cost effective and maintenance free
• Corrosion resistance
• Strong, buttress threaded compression nut
• Chemical resistance : PVC Compression Fittings are resistant to a wide range of chemicals