PVC CHECK VALVE & PVC FOOT VALVE
TTC – PVC Check Valves & PVC Foot Valves are used in potable water, industrial plants, chemical plants, irrigation supply, golf course construction, pool & spa. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is one of the thermoplastic materials most frequently specified for a variety of products used in the pipe and fittings industry.
Design standards: TTC PVC Check Valves & PVC Foot Valves are made to conformed to ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards. The standards include thread and socket specifications, length, wall thickness, burst test, material test, quality control and identification requirements.
Features & Advantages
• PVC Check Valves or Non-Return Valves are designed with either ball or spring type. Fluids are allowed to pass in one direction only. Operation can be horizontal or vertical.
• PVC Foot Valves are designed with ball type. The Foot Valves are made from PVC with EPDM seals. They are used for pump suction services.
• From 1/2" to 4”
• ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards
• 225 PSI @ 73 F
• 150 PSI @ 73 F
• All raw materials are virgin plastic with no lead; mercury.
• All Valves are tested and supplied with quality certificates.
• The material can withstand most types of acids & based in industrial, chemical, potable water and irrigation application.
• All valves are easy to operate, high quality and very economical.