PVC BALL VALVE
TTC – PVC Ball Valves are used in potable water, industrial plants, chemical plants, irrigation supply, golf course construction, pool & spa. PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is one of the thermoplastic materials most frequently specified for a variety of products used in the pipe and fittings industry.
Design standards: TTC PVC Ball Valves are made to conformed to ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards. The standards include thread and socket specifications, length, wall thickness, burst test, material test, quality control and identification requirements.
Features & Advantages
• PVC Ball Valves are made of PVC / U-PVC and supplied with either EPDM / Teflon seals. They are desired for a variety of chemical and industrial applications.
• From 1/2" to 4”
• ANSI, AS/NZS1477, BS, DIN, JIS, NPT and BSPT Standards
• 225 PSI @ 73 F
• 150 PSI @ 73 F
• All raw materials are virgin plastic with no lead; mercury.
• All Valves are tested and supplied with quality certificates.
• The material can withstand most types of acids & based in industrial, chemical, potable water and irrigation application.
• All valves are easy to operate, high quality and very economical.